I’m super excited today because I’ve teamed up with a fabulous group of bloggers to bring you Simple Summer Tips all summer long! Every Wednesday, me and each of these beautiful ladies below, will have a summer tip for you to help keep your summer easy and simple!
Please go check out their fabulous blogs and see what tip they’re sharing today!
My tip for you today, is how to make the easiest and most delicious lemonade EVER. This is no ordinary, boring lemonade. It’s almost like a lemon-lime tartade -pretty sure I just made up that word… and it has some fizzy bubbles in it too!
No squeezing required and you only need a few ingredients. The result is such a fabulous lemonade, you’ll be making it year-round!
- 1 (12-oz) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12-oz) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 liter Sprite
- Mix together lemonade and limeade in a large pitcher. Add in the 4 cups water. Refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, add ice to glasses, fill each glass about ⅔ full of lemonade and add Sprite to the top.
- Garnish with a lemon or lime and enjoy!
Now that you’re prepared with your Simple Summer lemonade recipe, let’s get you entered for a chance to win a $300 Amazon Gift Card!