You will love this 7 Layer Bean Dip! This is the quick & easy recipe my Mom always uses for the most requested, most popular appetizer in our family. It’s perfect to bring to a party or to serve during game day!
I feel like I haven’t written a post here in years! Actually, it’s only been a week or so, but it feels like forever. I took a little time off for the holidays. How was your holiday vacation? Mine was incredible! I’m just getting back in the groove of things now that it’s January and the kids are back in school. I won’t lie, it’s really nice. 😉
Having them home for the break was pretty nice, too though. I usually plan on getting nothing done really. We just hang out and do puzzles, eat, go to movies, you know. The fun stuff. But this time I put my oldest to work and he helped me make yet another little video. This time it’s for the best ever 7 layer bean dip. To-DIE-for!! Check it out here:
This is the recipe my mom uses to make one of my favorite appetizer on this earth. There’s nothing better than dipping a chip into the layers of a 7 layer bean dip! You get creamy, spicy, crispy, cheesy, well just about every savory flavor you can imagine on the end of a chip. Heaven, I tell you!
Plus this is such an easy recipe and it makes a huge batch so it’s perfect to bring to a potluck or to serve at your game day party. Except there won’t be any leftovers to eat later. 😉
7 Layer Bean Dip
- 4 to matoes de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 16-oz container reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 large can olives drained and sliced
- 1-2 16-oz cans fat free refried beans*
- 3 ripe avocados mashed and seasoned how you like**
- 1-2 cups grated Cheddar Jack cheese
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- Layer ingredients in order listed, from tomatoes to green onions into a 9x13" glass pan, spreading each layer out evenly.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
**I like to add some Lawry's salt to my guacamole & a little lemon juice.