This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Mezzetta. The opinions and text are all mine. Chicken Pesto Panini – warm sandwich filled with sliced chicken, mozzarella cheese, Mezzetta Everything Spread and a creamy pesto mayo. Ooey, gooey, amazing!
We’re on the home stretch to the end of summer! Has school started yet where you live? My boys go back next Wednesday. I’m excited and sad all at the same time. I’m ready to get back in a schedule but then I’m sad to get back in a schedule too!
One thing I will gladly give up, is making big lunches at home during the summer. My boys seem to eat a WHOLE lot more when they’re home. I will happily take over lunch box duty for the next several months.
But the good news from making big lunches? I found the world’s best sandwich recipe!!
Cheesy, cheese, and more cheese! Look at that sandwich, full of sliced chicken, mozzarella cheese, Mezzetta Everything Spread, and a yummy pesto mayo. It’s just ooey, gooey deliciousness in between two slices of bread – SO amazingly delicious!
But what’s better than an ooey gooey, warm panini? Winning $25,000!!!
For real, guys! Enter the $25,000 Mezzetta® Make That Sandwich™ Contest (grand prize winner receives $25,000, two runners-up receive $1,000) by making up your own amazing sandwich using at least two of Mezzetta’s wonderful products.
I am in love with Mezzetta. You want a good sandwich, you HAVE to use the Everything Spread. I love the name, because just like it says, you can use it on everything. From crackers, to sandwiches, to straight off a spoon. Um, yeah, it’s delish and it’s one of my favorite things EVER.
And pesto? Their pesto is the best! I mixed it with some mayo and it makes the creamiest pesto spread. I love that Mezzetta products are available everywhere you buy your groceries, nationwide. They’re so easy to find! You can’t beat the freshness and quality. Yum!
I hope you’ll give this Chicken Pesto Panini recipe a try, whether it’s heated up and pressed like this, or cold – it’s absolutely worthy of your time! Then come up with your own amazing sandwich recipe using Mezzetta products and enter HERE to win $25,000!
- sandwich bread I used an Italian loaf
- sliced chicken I used deli sliced meat
- shredded mozzarella
- 1 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Mezzetta Pesto
- Mezzetta Olive Parmesan & Garlic Everything Spread
- light butter spread
- Mix together mayo and pesto in a small bowl and set aside.
- Lightly butter one side of each slice of bread. Place buttered side down on a skillet. Smear Everything Spread on the bread. Layer on some chicken and mozzarella cheese.
- One the other slice of bread, spread the pesto mayo on the opposite side of the buttered end. Place pesto end on top of mozzarella.
- Heat up skillet and then place the bottom of a heavy skillet on top of the sandwich, pressing it down (can also use a panini press). Flip sandwich when the bottom is golden brown.
- Cut in half and serve. Enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Mezzetta. The opinions and text are all mine.