Copycat Olive Garden Pepperoni & Sausage Flatbread Pizza is such a quick and easy dinner! Flatbread is layered with marinara sauce, roasted red peppers, pepperoni, sausage & cheese then baked. Easy and delicious! (Thanks to Johnsonville Sausage for sponsoring this post!)
A few weeks ago, we celebrated my son’s big football championship win by heading out to dinner. One of his favorite restaurants is Olive Garden so because it was his big celebration, of course we went there. 😉
My son ended up ordering the Pepperoni & Sausage Flatbread Pizza, which I had never ordered before. Let’s be honest, sometimes that menu totally overwhelms me. When we got his pizza, I snapped a picture with my phone in hopes to recreate it. It was really tasty! So that’s just what I did, and I do believe it’s better than the original!
This was such an easy pizza to make because I bought the flatbread, which was ready to cook, the marinara sauce was already made (although you could definitely make your own) and I used Johnsonville Smoked Sausage, which is pre-cooked.
I especially love the Beef Hot Links because not only are they already cooked, so preparing them takes minutes – but they have such a great flavor and spice to them. They’re juicy, tender and spicy. The perfect combo! We’re huge Johnsonville fans. I love every product of theirs!
To assemble this Copycat Olive Garden pizza, just grab your flatbread crust and pre-bake for a few minutes. Then top with marinara, pepperoni, red peppers, Johnsonville Beef Hot links, and cheese. Bake until cheese melts and BAM. Dinner is served! This is a great easy dinner for any night of the week!
Make sure to follow Johnsonville on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to get more easy dinner ideas like this!
Copycat Olive Garden Pepperoni & Sausage Flatbread Pizza
- flatbread I used FlatOut flatbread pizza crust
- 1/4 red pepper sliced
- 1 Johnsonville Beef Hot Link
- 3 Tbsp. marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup Italian cheese blend or other favorite cheese
- parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Place sliced red peppers on a baking sheet and place in preheating oven. Cook until peppers are crisp-tender, turning frequently.
- Meanwhile, heat hot link(s) on stovetop in a covered saucepan with 1/2" water on low heat until heated through. This shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. Cut into chunks.
- Remove peppers from baking sheet and place flatbread on it. Pre-bake for 2 minutes, or as directed on package.
- Pull out of oven and spread with marinara sauce, pepperoni, sausage, peppers and cheese. Bake for 4-8 minutes, or according to package directions of flatbread crust, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with chopped parsley. Slice and serve. Enjoy!
Use Johnsonville Sausage in these other great recipes:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Johnsonville. The opinions and text are all mine.