Ridiculously easy no-bake cheesecake layered with graham cracker crumbs, sliced strawberries & blueberries. These make the cutest and most delicious red, white & blue treats!
I’m super excited to be a part of such a giant, fun 4th of July roundup! This whole event was put together by Abbey from The Cards We Drew, and I gotta say, it’s a fantastic idea.
For some reason, I just barely started a 4th of July Pinterest board. I had a random holiday one that I’d put any holiday pin on but when I went to find those festive red, white & blue pins, they would be scattered all over the board.
Anywaaaay, after I started my new board, I realized it was really quite tough to find good quality 4th of July pins!
Follow The Cards We Drew’s board Three Cheers for the Red White and Blue ULTIMATE Round Up of Patriotic Ideas from Top Bloggers! on Pinterest. But back to these cute little parfaits… I do NOT want to turn on my oven in the summer. We don’t have air conditioning in our house since we live so close to the beach. I know, I know, I’m lucky… but it can get really hot and stuffy inside so the last thing I want to do is make it worse by turning on the oven.
Whoever created no-bake desserts deserves a medal. Anything that doesn’t require oven time and extra wait time is genius. These darling little parfaits have very few ingredients and the cheesecake is so ridiculously easy, it’s crazy. For reals.
Graham cracker crumble, three-ingredient (under 5 minutes to make) cheesecake, and sliced strawberries & blueberries. You can whip these up fast for a family get together and stick them in the fridge for when you’re ready for dessert. It’s easily doubled, tripled, quadrupled for all your party guests. Best part? It tastes amazing!
- 6 low-fat graham crackers
- 3 Tbsp. melted unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 8-oz package light cream cheese
- 1 1-oz package sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1-2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a food processor, combine graham crackers, melted butter and cinnamon. Process until crumbly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until softened. Reduce the speed to low, and gradually add in the milk, a little at a time (mixture will be watery). Beat in pudding mix until the filling is thick and smooth.
- In glasses, layer graham cracker crumbs, blueberries, cheesecake filling, strawberries, cheesecake filing and top with more graham cracker crumbs. Serve with spoons and enjoy!
Now that I’ve shared with you my 4th of July treat, I bet you’re in the mood to see more red, white & blue, right? Check out the talent in this round-up and be sure to get your pinning on!