Ooooooh boy. Was it TASTY! I'm talking, soft, decadently flavored beef that melts in your mouth. It was so tender and juicy! The hubs was definitely in shock about how amazing it tasted. Pretty sure he thought it was his Grill Master skills but boy, that marinade rocked!
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1 Tbsp. steak seasoning
- 3-4 lbs of your favorite steak (mine is ribeye!)
1) Mix ingredients soy sauce thru steak seasoning in a large Ziploc bag. Add your meat and marinate for 4 hours.
2) Grill your steaks to desired level of doneness. :) Enjoy!
LINKING THIS RECIPE TO THESE FUN PARTIES:
Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays, Tasty Tuesdays, Tip Me Tuesdays, TOO Cute Tuesday, Totally Tasty Tuesdays, Tuesday Talent Show, 2 Maids A Baking, Trick or Treat Tuesday, Catch a Glimpse Party, Somewhat Simple Blog Party, Transformation Thursday, Crafty Soiree, Swanky Stuff Thursday, Creative Thursday, Friday Fun Party, Frugal Friday, Delicately Constructed Friday, Flaunt it Friday, Fantabulous Friday, Free For All Friday, Weekend Wrap-Up Party, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, Seasonal Inspiration, Spotlight Saturday, Tips & Tricks,