Skinny Chocolate Cake in a Mug:
Print Recipe HERE
- 1 (16.5-oz) box Devil’s Food cake mix
- 1 (16-oz) box Angel Food cake mix
- 3 Tbsp. cold water (read directions…)
- Mix both cake mixes together and store in a large Ziploc bag. When you’re ready for your yummy dessert, take 1/3 cup of the cake mixture and place into a microwavable mug.
- Add 3 Tablespoons cold water to the mug. Stir together. Microwave for one minute. Serve with chocolate chips, whipped cream or fruit and ENJOY!!
*each mug contains 150 calories, 0.75 g fat and = 3 WW points.