Easy Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork
- 1 3-4 pound boneless pork loin
- 1 onion sliced in half and then thinly sliced
- 1 12-oz can diet soda (or regular works great too!)
- 1/2 bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce I LOVE Sweet Baby Ray's!
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt
- Spray slow cooker lightly with cooking spray. Put sliced onions on the bottom. Rinse pork loin and pat lightly with paper towels. Coat pork with a layer of Lawry's Seasoning Salt and some pepper. Place on top of onions.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix 1/2 bottle of barbecue sauce and a can of diet soda. Pour the fizzy concoction on top of seasoned pork loin in crock pot.
- Cover the crock pot and cook on LOW for about 7-8 hours, or until meat is fork tender. When the meat is tender enough, carefully take the pork out of the slow cooker and place on a plate and shred the meat up using two forks. Place meat back inside crock pot, stirring to combine, and let cook for another 30 minutes.
- Serve on buns and ENJOY!!