Well, well, well. What do we have here? Another cookie recipe? Another pink recipe? Another Cool Whip recipe? Geez, am I ever predictable!!
I'm sort of obsessed with Cool Whip cookies. I love how easy they are. I love that they're low fat and only have three ingredients. It really can't get better than that. Oh wait, it can! You can use ANY cake mix with Cool Whip to make fun flavors! I'm on a pink kick because of upcoming Valentine's Day, so I decided to add a strawberry cake mix in with my Cool Whip, two eggs and BAM. Awesomely festive cookies that my boys devoured. Nope. They didn't care one bit that they were pink. But how could you? They're so delicious and almost guilt-free! The perfect new year's resolution compromise. Have you tried them yet?
Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies:
Printable Recipe HERE
- 1 (18.25-oz) box strawberry cake mix
- 1 (8-oz) container Cool Whip (I used Lite)
- 2 eggs
- powdered sugar, for rolling
- Beat together Cool Whip and eggs in a medium sized bowl. Add the cake mix and stir together. Dough will be thick and sticky. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray or use parchment paper.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of powdered sugar into a small bowl. Drop chilled dough by tablespoon (I used a cookie scoop) into powdered sugar and roll dough around until covered and place on cookie sheet. Bake for about 9-12 minutes. Bake time depends on size of cookies so keep checking to see if cooked! Cool on baking rack and then ENJOY!!
If you're looking for some more yummy dessert ideas, check these out:
Print Recipe HERE