Strawberry Orange Julius:
Print Recipe HERE
- 3 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup milk (any kind works!)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. sugar or Splenda
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 of a banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (I also add a few fresh!)
- handful of ice cubes, until desired consistency
- In a blender, combine orange juice concentrate, milk, water, sugar, vanilla and banana. Blend until smooth.
- Add in strawberries and blend until smooth. Now add ice cubes (one at a time) and blend until the consistency you like.
- Pour into glasses and ENJOY!!
*adapted from Tammy’s Recipes