I am so obsessed with smoothies. I love them! I love green kinds, pink kinds, dessert kinds…you name it. So do my boys!
I recently bought a nice blender and I use it at least once a day. Usually twice, though. I never thought I would turn into one of those people who are obsessed with their dumb blenders. But I’m serious when I say it’s addicting!
Especially when you get a really nice one that you can put all sorts of whole fruits and veggies in and it will blend it right up! Yesterday I made a smoothie and put fresh raw broccoli in it. It was shockingly really good!
But that was sort of a crazy smoothie for me. I tend to like the fun, easy, yummy smoothies like this one.
I grew up eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches. If you’ve never had one, go into your kitchen right now, and make one. Bread, sliced banana, peanut butter, drizzle of honey. BEST. EVER.
This is like that best ever sandwich, minus the bread, in smoothie form. Amazing. You can also add some chocolate syrup or if you’re trying to get more protein, add some chocolate protein powder and it totally kicks it up a notch.
This is probably my new favorite smoothie. The best part is the whole family liked it! Usually my boys make their own pink smoothie while I make my green one, but this is one we can all agree on!
- 2 cups milk (your favorite kind)
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 banana
- variations: add some chocolate syrup or 1 scoop chocolate protein to make it chocolatey!
- Put all ingredients into a blender and whirl until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses and enjoy!
Now YOU can win a Designer Series Blendtec Blender + a Twister Jar! Enter below for your chance to win!
Check out these talented bloggers all participating in this giveaway:
- Jen at Yummy Healthy Easy
- Jenn at Deliciously Sprinkled
- Roxana at Roxana’s Home Baking
- Gloria at Simply Gloria
- Mandy at Mandy’s Recipe Box
- Karen at The Food Charlatan
- Sarah at High Heels and Grills
- Melanie at Melanie Makes
- Kathi at Deliciously Yum
- Jennie at The Messy Baker Blog
- Krista at Joyful Healthy Eats
- Kate at Diethood
- Jamie at Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Cathy at Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Beth at The First Year Blog
- Andi at The Weary Chef
- Chelsea at Chelsea’s Messy Apron