If you’re looking for a chocolate fix but don’t want all the calories, you have to try this 3 Ingredient Skinny Peanut Butter Brownie Fudge! Only 42 calories for a chunk of fudgy, chocolate marbled, peanut butter deliciousness!
I love the month of January’s because I celebrate my Birthday (woohoo!) and my anniversary is right on the tail end of the month. But I also hate January because after all those yummy holiday treats, I always gain a few pounds. January = New Year’s resolutions.
My hubby and I started doing the Slimfast diet a little before the year ended and so far it’s been great. I have more energy and feel overall healthier. I haven’t minded swapping out breakfast and lunch with a protein shake. Yet. 😉 I’ve also been working out almost every day, lifting weights and doing cardio. I’m hoping to see results in a month. It always takes my body sooooooo long to lose any weight!
The protein shakes have cut my sweet cravings down quite a bit, but I do like having a little something chocolatey every so often. That’s where this awesome recipe comes in!
I found a recipe from Hungry Girl several years ago that I changed up a bit to become a skinny dessert staple in my house. I had to share it with you! Only 3 ingredients and no eggs for this Skinny Peanut Butter Brownie Fudge!
I love adding pumpkin to baked goods because it takes the place of things like eggs and butter/oil. You can’t taste the pumpkin at ALL! It’s the pumpkin that makes this dish low calorie. 🙂
The peanut butter is the perfect compliment to the fudgy chocolate. Just a little bit goes a long way. Each bite of this delicious Skinny Peanut Butter Brownie Fudge is a dieters heaven! With only 42 calories per square, this is a rich, decadent dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth but keep your waistline happy!
- 1 (12.35 oz) box Sugar Free Brownie Mix
- 1 (15-oz) can pureed pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp. reduced fat peanut butter, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9x9" square dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix and pumpkin. Stir until smooth (this takes a bit of elbow grease).
- Pour into prepared dish, smoothing down the top. Spoon peanut butter in globs on top of brownie mix and lightly swirl around top with a knife until marbled throughout.
- Bake for 35 minutes in preheated oven. Cool. Cut into 1½" squares and enjoy!
*adapted from the Hungry Girl Cookbook