Apple Pie Overnight Oats are the BEST breakfast to wake up to! Easily make it in a mason jar the night before and eat in the morning. No cooking required! You will love the apple pie flavor in this oatmeal!
Mornings are pretty hectic around my house. With a husband and four boys to get off to work and three different schools that start at three different times, it can be crazy! I’m practically a short order cook. I’m known to whip up batches of eggs, cereal, toast, waffles, pretty much anything they’ll eat. After they all get off to school, I realize I haven’t eaten and I’m starving!
That’s where overnight oats come in. They are the easiest breakfast ever! When I’m making dinner the night before, I’ll mix a batch of Apple Pie Overnight Oats in a mason jar and put it in the fridge. In the morning, after all the craziness has died down, I grab my jar, add some apples, pecans and cinnamon and devour.
Overnight oats are so easy to make and have endless flavor varieties, but I think these Apple Pie Overnight Oats are my favorite! After soaking overnight, the oats and chia seeds are tender and flavorful.
Adding the apples and pecans in the morning give the oatmeal a nice crunch. Plus the apple pie spice and cinnamon really make it taste like fall in a jar!
They’re the perfect on-the-go breakfast! I love that it’s already in a portable container so you can grab from the fridge and take it with you to work, the gym, wherever you’re off to. Just make sure you grab a spoon on the way out the door, too!
The oats and chia seeds fill you up and keep you full for hours. It might taste decadent, but it’s a healthy breakfast you’ll be glad you ate. 😉
Apple Pie Overnight Oats Recipe
- 1/3 cup Old Fashioned Quaker Oats
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds can omit if desired
- 1/4 cup milk any kind
- 1/4 cup fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. apple pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. maple syrup
- apples diced
- pecans chopped
- ground cinnamon for serving
- In a mason jar, layer first the oats, then the chia seeds, then pour milk over both. Stir together the yogurt, apple pie spice and maple syrup. Spoon on top of oats and chia seeds.
- Place lid on mason jar and place in refrigerator for 6-8 hours. Stir mixture together to combine. Taste and add maple syrup or other sweetener if needed.
- Top with diced apples, chopped pecans and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!
If you liked this overnight oats recipe, you might like these too:
No-Bake High Protein Overnight Oatmeal
Danielle Green says
I can’t believe I still haven’t tried overnight oats…as I’m sitting here eating a lame microwave packet of oatmeal for breakfast! I am legit going to try these, they look amazing!
Trinette Terry says
Thank you for the great recipes
Can’t wait to try it