Easy Dinner Rolls that take only 30 minutes to make! This recipe produces a small batch of 15 rolls, making it perfect for a quick side dish any night of the week! Plus 20 more delicious bread recipes you won’t want to miss!
Today is National Homemade Bread Day! This is my kind of holiday! I seriously L-O-V-E bread. In my experience, people seem to either have a weakness for sugar/desserts or a weakness for bread/carbs. I’m all for the carbs. Well, I like desserts too but I really like me some carbs. 😉
I’m convinced that people who grew up with parents making homemade bread on a regular basis are good at making bread as an adult. Do you agree with that? I have a couple aunts who are crazy awesome bread makers and their kids are good at baking bread, too. I’ll admit that I’m a little bit bread-challenged. I get a little anxious when I start a bread recipe.
Once I’ve made a bread or roll recipe a few times though, I usually get pretty good at it. These easy dinner rolls are the perfect example. This is my aunt’s recipe that I’ve used for years now. She is an amazing cook and baker and I always know her recipes will turn out delicious. When I first tried them, I was skeptical they would turn out good, especially when they’re touted as “30 Minute Rolls”. But seriously, they are a dream!
These 30 Minute Easy Dinner Rolls only have 7 ingredients (one being water, so that practically doesn’t count, lol) and are so easy to whip together. If you’re making soup for dinner and need a quick roll to serve them with, these are your go-to easy dinner rolls. If you have a last minute guest joining you for dinner, these are your go-to easy dinner rolls. You can’t go wrong!
This recipe makes about 15 rolls, making it the perfect side dish recipe for any night of the week. The rolls turn out fluffy and soft every time! If you’re bread-challenged like me, there’s hope! And it’s these 30 Minute Easy Dinner Rolls! And if you’re still craving more bread recipes, keep scrolling down for 20 more delicious homemade bread recipes just for YOU!
- 1¼ cups warm water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. yeast (I used instant)
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 3½ cups flour
- Dissolve yeast in warm water and sugar in a large bowl. Add in oil, salt, egg and flour until combined. (Add a little extra flour if dough is too sticky.)
- Shape immediately into about 15 rolls and place in a greased 9x13" cake pan. Let raise for about 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Bake rolls for about 15-20 minutes. Spread butter on the tops of cooked rolls for a finishing touch. Enjoy!
Now check out these 21 Delicious Homemade Bread Recipes:
Delicious Bread Recipes Pictured Above:
- Copycat King Hawaiian Rolls – Ashlee Marie
- Overnight Refrigerator Rolls – Real Mom Kitchen
- Pumpkin Honey Butter Crescent Rolls – Life Made Simple
- 100% Whole Wheat Rolls – 365 Days of Slow Cooking
- Braided Sweet Bread – The Baker Upstairs
- One Hour Cinnamon Rolls – Creations by Kara
- Dutch Apple Bread – Butter With a Side of Bread
- Potato Rolls– Like Mother, Like Daughter
- Small Batch 30 Minute Easy Dinner Rolls (you’re already HERE!)
Now 12 More Amazing Homemade Bread Recipes for you to enjoy…
- Easy Peasant Bread
- 15 Minute Cream Biscuits
- Perfect White Sandwich Bread
- Make Ahead Potato Crescent Rolls
- Cinnamon Biscuits with Honey Butter
- Macaroni Grill Copycat Rosemary Bread
- Homemade Whole Wheat Pita Bread
- Raspberry Sweet Rolls
- Sky High Buttermilk Biscuits
- Corn Bread
- Eggnog Bread
- Homemade Naan Bread