- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground allspice
- 1 tsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Make the jerk rub by combining the salt, allspice, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, nutmeg, pepper, ginger, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, and thyme in a large plastic gallon size bag. Toss the chicken breasts with the spice mixture and marinate in the refrigerator 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour the vegetable oil into a 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Place the chicken breasts into the baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour 20 minutes, or until no longer pink in the middle. ENJOY!!
LINKING THIS RECIPE TO THESE FUN PARTIES:
Tuesday Talent Show, Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, Tasteful Tuesday, Tasty Tuesday, Totally Tasty Tuesday, Tips & Tricks, Trick or Treat Tuesday, Cast Party Wednesday, Lil Luna Link Party, Uncommonly Yours, Sweet Treats & Swanky Stuff, Tasty Thursdays, Tastetastic Thursday, Full Plate Thursday, Friday Fun Party, Foodie Friday, Flaunt it Friday, Weekend Wonders, Weekend Wrap-Up Party, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, Spotlight Saturday, Totally Tasty Tuesdays, Tasty Tuesday, From Dream to Reality,