This Caramel Monkey Bread recipe is out-of-this-world delicious! Only 5 simple ingredients to the most delectable, caramel breakfast treat! Made using Truvía® Sugars.
So, yeah. Monkey bread. Funny name, right? But holy cow. The most delicious treat EVER.
I’m a huge fan. My mom made it every once in awhile when I was a kid. It was always one of my favorite breakfast treats. Would you believe me if I told you I took my favorite product, Truvia, and used it in place of all the sugar in a normal monkey bread recipe?
I did! And the results? Absolutely ah-mazing. 5 ingredients to a warm, caramel breakfast/brunch treat your family, friends, guests will devour.
It’s so ridiculously easy, too. Cut some refigerated biscuits into fourths. Roll in cinnamon sugar. Place in bundt pan. Mix some melted butter and Truvia Brown Sugar Blend and pour over biscuits. Bake, invert onto plate and devour.
Sweet, gooey, caramel pull apart biscuits are the perfect breakfast or brunch item. Replacing the sugars in the recipe with Truvia Baking Blend and Truvia Brown Sugar Blend really cut the calories. You won’t tell the difference at all.
Oh, speaking of Truvia, did you happen to catch the Truvia Baking Star Competition last month? There were three finalists that got to travel to NYC (my cousin was one of them!) to compete to become the 2014 Truvia Baking Star.
The winner was this cutie, Kristi Webb. Check out her submission tape that got her into the finals in NYC here. Love that creme brulee!
Now, grab your five simple ingredients and make yourself some monkey bread!
OMG. Look at those chubby fingers below! Guess who’s eating my monkey bread while I’m trying to take pictures? Yeah. That would be my adorable three year old. I am pretty much obsessed.
Caramel Monkey Bread RecipePrint Pin Rate
- 4 7.5-oz cans Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup Truvia Baking Blend
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Take biscuits out of cans and cut each into fourths. Combine Truvia Baking Blend and cinnamon in a small bowl. Roll each biscuit into mixture and place in a greased bundt pan.
- Melt butter and stir in Truvia Brown Sugar Blend. Stir until completely smooth and combined.
- Pour 1/2 of the brown sugar mxture onto the biscuits. Shift around until biscuits are coated with butter mixture then pour the rest on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, then cover with foil and cook for 15 more minutes. Remove foil and cook for 5-10 minutes more, or until brown on top and cooked through.
- Allow to cool slightly before flipping cake pan over and transferring onto a plate. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more breakfast recipes? Try these too:
Check out these monkey bread recipes from friends:
Milky Way Mini Monkey Bread Muffins from Lemons For Lulu
Coconut Key Lime Monkey Bread from Beyond Frosting
Sprinkle Monkey Bread Muffins from Deliciously Sprinkled