If you know me at all, you know I big fluffy heart fruit salads.
One of my most popular early posts, is this Raspberry Fluff. It’s such an easy salad and I think most people like fluffy things, therefore it’s a popular one.
Well, I have another yummy fluff for you…Cranberry Fluff! 4 easy ingredients and takes about 10 minutes to make. It tastes like a mousse with little pieces of cranberry mixed in. It would be an awesome addition to the Thanksgiving table and would be something different.
Plan ‘ol cranberry sauce is great, but a cranberry fluff is even BETTER!
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 16-oz whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 3-oz package raspberry Jello
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream whipped
- Heat cranberry juice in a medium-sized saucepan. When boiling, add Jello and stir until dissolved. Stir in cranberry sauce. Chill until thickened.
- Fold in whipped cream and serve. Enjoy!