Light cream cheese and brown sugar mixed together plus a little bit of toffee bits makes this Cream Cheese Toffee Dip the ultimate apple dipping treat!
I’m the baby of my family. I have three older brothers and two older sisters. It goes: girl, girl, boy, boy, boy, me. You can guess who got teased the most! The brother, who is right above me in the line-up and is three years older than me, used to joke around and tease me all the time while we were growing up.
When I was a teenager, he would tease me mercifully about how I only liked boys who wore baseball caps. If a boy my age was wearing a baseball cap, chances are Jen was going to fall for him, no matter what he looked like. Yep, feel bad for me. It’s not easy having brothers. And honestly, there’s something about a guy in a baseball cap! Ha ha! 😉
Anyway, I don’t know if you’ve noticed or not, but I really like cream cheese. Usually if a recipe has cream cheese in it, I will like it. Sort of like the dude in the baseball cap.
Okay, bad analogy. But I do like cream cheese and I do like this dip and I do like it when my husband wears a baseball cap.
Seriously though…only three ingredients, takes about 30 seconds to make, tastes like creamy toffee and you can dip just about anything in it. Yum! It’s a perfect after school snack. It’s not entirely healthy but it’s a great way to sneak some apple slices into your kids!
Cream Cheese Toffee Dip
- 1 8-oz package Neufchatel cream cheese (aka light cream cheese), softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 Skor or Heath bar crushed
- Combine cream cheese and brown sugar in a bowl. Mix well. Mix in about half of the crushed toffee bar and stir.
- When serving, sprinkle with excess toffee bar crumbs. Dip apple slices, bananas, graham crackers, Nilla wafers, etc. into dip and enjoy! Can also be doubled easily for a big batch!