If you’re looking for a crazy delicious snack that’s both impressive and easy to make, you NEED to make these Easy Ranch Pretzels!! They only have 3 ingredients and are addictingly delish – you can’t stop at one handful!
Dude. Two trips to Arizona in one week is not my idea of a relaxing spring break. Sigh. At least my first trip was without kids and for a fun blog conference. I’m getting ready to leave on the second trip and dreading the 6 hours in the car with the kids.
My boys are generally good travelers but there’s always a million bathroom stops and a road trip wouldn’t be the same without at least one person throwing up, right? 😉
And there’s always a lot of stops at gas stations to grabs snacks. Not this time!
I made the most incredible ranch pretzels and I’m bringing them with me to nibble on during the drive. These pretzels might look boring but they’re bursting with salty ranch flavor! They only have 3 (simple) ingredients but taste gourmet.
If you were to whip up a batch of these for a party, you would get rave reviews from your guests. Each small pretzel packs big taste and you won’t be able to stop noshing on them!
Easy Ranch Pretzels
- 1 15-oz bag pretzels
- 1 1-oz pkg dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup canola/vegetable oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the three ingredients and let marinate together for 1 hour, tossing occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 275ºF. Pour pretzles onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Pour into sealable container. Enjoy!