Mini Cheesecakes with an Oreo crust! This lighter recipe is absolutely delicious and super easy to make. Only a few ingredients & whipped up in a matter of minutes. With less calories than a regular cheesecake + built-in portion control with the muffin tin!
Do you know what today is? It’s National Oreo Day!! I must admit that I’m not a huge Oreo eater. Actually, dare I say, I’m not a huge cookie lover?? It’s just not my thang. I tend to like brownies, cake or cheesecake better. In fact, if you searched YHE, you wouldn’t find one recipe with Oreos on here that I made.
Today that all changes! Since I’m part of a fun group of bloggers that celebrates some of the most favorite national food holidays, I was a bit forced out of my comfort zone to come up with a recipe that showcases the cookie.
I bought my first package and was all set to do some recipe testing. But when I pulled the package from my pantry, I noticed it was really light. Um, it had three cookies left inside! My boys (husband?!) had eaten almost the entire package without me knowing in a day!!
I ended up buying THREE containers of Oreos just so I could make these mini cheesecakes! Darn boys, lol! But these mini cheesecakes were worth the trips to the grocery store. They ended up so delicious! You can’t go wrong with a combo like that: Oreo + Cheesecake = LOVE.
One of my favorite things about this recipe was that there’s no crust to deal with. There’s no crushing up graham crackers in the food processor, adding butter and pre-baking. Nope. You just place one of the Oreo cookies into the bottom of each muffin tin and boom. Crust is done!
The cheesecake filling only has a few ingredients and they’re whipped up in a matter of minutes. It’s really one of the easiest desserts to make but it looks fancy. Especially when you cut into the middle of the cooked mini cheesecakes and you see the Oreo crust with the white middle between the layers. I love it!
They’re also a little less caloric than a regular cheesecake with the addition of lighter cream cheese and fat-free Greek yogurt. Plus, it’s built-in portion control with the muffin tin! These are a dessert worthy of guests or just for fun. Happy National Oreo Day!
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 2 8-oz packages light cream cheese, softened
- 1 5.3-oz container plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Truvia Baking Blend or 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp .vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line each muffin tin with a cupcake liner. Place one Oreo cookie in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- In a mixing bowl with beaters, blend together cream cheese, Greek yogurt and sugar until thoroughly combined. Add in vanilla and mix.
- Add in eggs, one at a time until blended.
- Using cookie scooper or spoon, scoop cream cheese mixture into the muffin tin, over the Oreo in the bottom.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Pull out of oven and place muffin tin on a cookie rack to cool.
- When cool, lightly take out of muffin tin and peel away the liner. Enjoy!
To celebrate National Oreo Day, I’ve teamed up with some amazing bloggers to bring you 25+ Oreo Recipes ! You will drool over this collection of Oreo treats!
CELEBRATING FOOD BLOGGERS OREO RECIPES (PICTURED ABOVE!):
- Fried Oreos
- Oreo Buttercream Frosting
- Oreo Brownies with Cookie Dough Frosting
- Grasshopper Ice Cream Dessert (Asphalt Pie)
- Thin Mint Oreo Pops
- Cookies & Cream Poke Cake
- Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mint Oreo Pops
- Lighter Mini Cheesecakes with Oreo Crust (you’re here!)
- Oreo Rice Krispie Treats
- Mint Cookies and Cream Fudge
NOW 14 MORE DELICIOUS OREO RECIPES FOR YOU TO ENJOY…
- Homemade Peppermint Oreos
- Oreo Owl Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter Oreo Brownie Cups
- Oreo Topped Cheesecake Brownies
- Easy Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Oreo Turtle Bars
- Mickey Mouse Oreo Pops
- Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Brownies
- Cool Mint Oreo Brownie Cupcakes
- Oreo Truffles
- Peanut Butter Cream Oreos
- Oreo Cheesecake Pudding Cups
- Baked Chocolate Donuts with Mint Frosting
- Andes Peppermint Oreo Cookies