This is the 2nd pie post EVER on my blog of almost THREE years!! (My first was Apple Hand Pies, yum). Why do I never post pie, you ask? Probably because they never photograph as pretty as I’d like them to. 😉 And I’m also not great at pie crust. Wah.
My mom makes the world’s best pie crust and I have yet to try it on my own. I know, I know. I need to make it. Until then, no bake pies for me!
I’ve had this pie recipe for ages (clipped it from a magazine a long time ago) and it always makes a completely foolproof no bake pumpkin pie. The whole thing takes maybe 30 minutes with fridge time and everything. Seriously so easy.
But let’s talk a minute about Thanksgiving. How in the world is it almost Thanksgiving?!! I can’t even get over how fast these holidays are coming and going. What are your plans? Are you staying where you’re at or going to see family? (Please tell me in the comments – I want to hear what you’re doing!)
We’re heading to Arizona to see my family and to also attend my hubby’s Grandmothers 94th Birthday party! The party of the century. It’s gonna be wild. 😉 I’m excited to see family, which is one of the real reasons for holidays, right? Oh, and eating of course.
You can betcha I’ll be making this No Bake Pumpkin Pie. I love that it frees up the oven for more yummy stuff like turkey, rolls, yams, or my potatoes au gratin. 🙂
Do you have a favorite pumpkin pie recipe?
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 4- oz light cream cheese softened
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 Tbsp. Truvia or 1 Tbsp. regular sugar
- 1 8-oz light Cool Whip
- 1 cup milk
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 2 pkgs vanilla instant pudding
- 1 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together cream cheese, milk and sugar until well blended. Fold in 1/2 of the Cool Whip container until combined and pour into crust. Smooth into an even layer.
- Add one cup milk into a large mixing bowl. Add in pumpkin puree, pudding, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir with spoon or beat with whisk for a minute or two until well blended and thick. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate until set and then spread the rest of the Cool Whip on top. Slice up and serve. Enjoy!
Check out these other pumpkin dessert recipes from Yummy Healthy Easy: