Peppermint Ice Cream Cookie Bars
- 28 chocolate sandwich cookies crushed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1.5 quart container Dreyer's Peppermint Wonderland Ice Cream, softened
- chocolate syrup
- In a food processor, blend sandwich cookies, melted butter and pecans.
- Put 3/4 of the chocolate cookie mixture into a 9x13 pan and press down with fingers to get it packed down and even.
- Spread the softened peppermint ice cream on crust. Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top and sprinkle with the remaining chocolate cookie crust mixture. Place in freezer until firm and cut into squares to serve. Enjoy!