- 1 15.25-oz box white or yellow cake mix (I used Betty Crocker Super Moist French Vanilla)
- 1 1-oz box sugar free vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 Tbsp. plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2-1 cup chocolate chips I eyeballed my measurements and used Reese's Pieces and mini chocolate chips. You can use whatever you have on hand or your favorites! :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together cake mix and pudding in a medium sized mixing bowl. Add oil, water, yogurt and eggs and stir to combine. Batter will be thick. Spread in bottom of pan, smoothing to make even.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, being careful to not overbake! (Mine took a little under 20 minutes!) Let cool and cut into bars and enjoy!!