Just imagine…dinner done in 10 minutes. Start to finish. In one pan.
And imagine that one-pan dinner tasting delicious, all while being certified organic, with zero genetically engineered ingredients, no preservatives or artificial ingredients, no added MSG, AND gluten free! How’s that for amazing?!
There are four unique flavors of Imagine® Culinary Simmer Sauces: Portobello Red Wine, Latin Veracruz, Thai Coconut Curry, and Louisiana Creole. Since my husband and I are borerline obsessed with curry (we have it every single Friday night, no joke) I thought I would give the curry flavor a go first.
Making dinner is the easiest process. Only takes a few short steps and 10 minutes to a quick & healthy meal everyone in the family will love! Here’s the process to create your Imagine® meal…
Now it’s your turn to get your very own pan with a plan!
Enter the Pan with a Plan Sweepstakes for a chance to win a sauté pan, four Imagine Simmer Sauces and a $25 Visa gift card! Head over to the Imagine® Facebook page and enter now HERE! (Rules here: bit.ly/1wrd6qE)
- 1-2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. chicken sliced into strips
- 1 10-oz package Imagine® Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
- chopped basil for topping
- hot cooked rice for serving
- Heat olive oil in the bottom of pan on medium-high. Add chicken and sear until lightly brown, about 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add in Imagine® Thai Coconut Curry Sauce. Let simmer with chicken until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over cooked rice. Top with chopped fresh basil. Serve and enjoy!
What Imagine® Culinary Simmer Sauce would you like to try first??
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces.