Turkey & Swiss Waffle Panini
- Sliced bread I used an Italian Round
- Sliced turkey
- Sliced swiss
- Mustard your favorite kind
- Plug in your trusty waffle maker. Set to medium heat (if you can adjust).
- Place cheese then lettuce then turkey on one slice of bread. Spread the other slice of bread with mustard. Place bread together.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Place sandwich on griddle. Slowly press down the top, squishing the sandwich as much as you can. Cook for about 2-5 minutes, depending on your waffle iron and how hot it cooks, etc.
- When golden brown and crispy, carefully remove from the griddle and serve right away. Enjoy!