Turtle Pretzel Bites
- small unsalted pretzel twists
- Rolos candies unwrapped
- pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350º. Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Place pretzel twists in a single layer on parchment paper. Unwrap Rolos candies and place a candy on top of each pretzel. Carefully place cookie sheet in the oven.
- When the Rolos have just barely softened (check often, it doesn't take long! Maybe 2-3 minutes) carefully pull cookie sheet out of the oven. Press a pecan half on top of each softened candy.
- Let pretzels sit on cookie sheet until completely cooled (or stick it in the fridge to harden some) and then peel the pretzels off the parchment paper. Great to put in gift bags for friends or family or great to eat as a quick treat. Enjoy!!