Not sure about you, but my pants get tighter every holiday season because of all the treats I make and
Healthier 3-Ingredient Fudgy Chocolate Cookies:
(recipe from Kirbie's Cravings)
Printable Recipe HERE
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I used mini)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour cake mix and yogurt into a large glass mixing bowl and stir with a spoon. It may appear that there is too much dry batter to blend with the yogurt but if you continue to stir, it will come together into one uniform dough. A little more cake mix will stick to the yogurt with each stir. After the dough comes together, if it really does seem too dry, add in one more tablespoon of yogurt and mix until blended.Stir in chocolate chips.
- Take rounded tablespoons of dough and place on cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Press down gently on dough as it does not spread that much during baking. Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes. If you touch them, they will still be very soft. The cookies will firm up and set after finished cooling. Let cookies cool on the cookie sheet and firm up before removing them from the baking sheets. ENJOY!!
Try these out and let me know what you think!
If you liked this recipe, PIN it!
It would be wonderful if you followed me (via GFC) on the right hand side, click on "Join This Site"-->
LINKING THIS RECIPE TO THESE FUN PARTIES: