This really is the Best Crock Pot Minestrone Soup! Toss everything into the slow cooker for a delicious, filling meatless dinner the whole family will love!
Once you try this recipe for the Best Crock Pot Minestrone Soup, you’ll never make another Minestrone Soup recipe again! It’s incredibly easy to make and filled with veggies. You can make this vegetarian by using vegetable broth and change up the pasta if desired, too.
Why is this Best Crock Pot Minestrone Soup the VERY best?
- It has amazing flavor!
- It’s super easy to throw into the crock pot and cooks while you’re at work or taking care of the kids.
- It has tons of veggies in it.
- You can add in whatever pasta you want. It’s really versatile.
- I’ve made it several ways and each time it turns out delicious!
- Leftovers are amazing. That is, if you have any leftovers. 🙂
The BEST Crock Pot Minestrone Soup
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 cup carrots chopped (about 3 carrots)
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 28oz can petitie-diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can white beans, drained & rinsed
- 3 cups fat free chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese rind
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil or 1 1/2 tsp. dried
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves or 3/4 tsp. dried
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 2 cups chopped fresh or frozen defrosted spinach
- 1-2 cups cooked small pasta like ditalini or elbows al dente
- Parmesan cheese for serving
- In a crock pot, combine broth, tomatoes, beans, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, herbs, parmesan cheese rind, salt and pepper. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Thirty minutes before the soup is done cooking, add zucchini and spinach.
- Cover and cook 30 more minutes.
- Add cooked pasta, cook 10 minutes more.
- Remove bay leaves, rosemary sprig, parmesan rind and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with extra parmesan cheese. ENJOY!!
If you liked this soup recipe, you might like these too:
If you’re looking for some more crock pot dinner ideas, check these out:
Wanda Ann says
This soup looks so good. I saw you at link party and now I’m following you. I would love for you to visit me at memoriesbythemile.com
I love minestrone soup–this sounds great!
Miz Helen says
Good Morning Jen,
We woke up to a very cold day and you soup would be perfect simmering away in the pot, it looks delicious. Hope you have a great week and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Diane Balch says
So healthy and warming looking.
The Mandatory Mooch says
This looks delicious, Jen!! Thanks for linking up to Tasty Thursdays at The Mandatory Mooch. Can’t wait to see what you link up this week. Thanks, Nichi
Krista Rollins says
Yummy, this looks delicious and super easy. I am definitely going to try this one out. I love any and every kind of soup! Thanks for sharing.
Krista @ joyfulhealthyeats
This was AMAZING!
Busy Mom says
Made this today =)