Individual cups with five layers of Jell-o makes for a really cute treat! They're perfect to serve at a party, baby shower, or just for fun as an after-school snack or with dinner! Anywhere you serve them, these Layered Jell-o Cups are sure to be a hit!
Layered Jell-o Cups
- 3 (3-oz) packages flavored Jell-o, any color/flavor you like (I used sugar-free)
- 4 (1-oz) packages unflavored gelatin, divided
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 4 1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 container lite Cool Whip, for serving
- 6 (9-oz) clear cups
- For colored layer: Combine 1 package flavored Jell-o with half a package unflavored gelatin in a small heat proof bowl. Add 1 cup boiling water and stir until dissolved. Let stand until cooled to room temperature, then divide among the 6 cups. Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
- For white layer: Mix 1 can of sweetened condensed milk with 1 cup boiling water in a small heat proof bowl. In another small heat-proof bowl, add 1/2 cup cold water. Sprinkle 2 packages unflavored gelatin over cold water and let stand for a few minutes. Now add 1/2 cup boiling water and stir until dissolved. Add that gelatin mixture to the milk mixture and stir to combine. Cool to room temperature and divide half of the milk mixture among the cups. Refrigerate cups until set, about 15 minutes. (Save the other half for the second white layer)
- Repeat colored layer instructions (Step #1), layering with the remaining half of the white (milk) layer. Repeat until there are 3 layers of the colored layer and 2 layers of the white layer. Refrigerate until set. Top with Cool Whip and serve. Enjoy!
Want more yummy stuff? Follow along!
If you liked this recipe, you'll love these:
Sharing this recipe at these fun parties!