You will love these 3-ingredient Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches! Shredded buffalo chicken inside buns and smothered with blue cheese and hot sauce. So easy and absolutely delicious!
That’s the number of Christmas gifts I’ve purchased for my kids to this date AND the number of weeks until the big day. Ugh.
How many gifts have you bought so far? Are you finished with your shopping? (Don’t worry, I’ll only get a little jealous if you say yes…) 😉
Every goshdarn year, I say “I’m doing my Christmas shopping super early next year” and every goshdarn year I don’t. Please tell me I’m not the only procrastinator!
Also, part of the issue is ahem, the hiding of the gifts. The older my boys get, the bigger their gifts seem to be. I know they’re going to search through closets to find presents for them! So that’s my excuse for being such a gift-buying super procrastinator. Not to mention life is flying by so flippin fast. A single blink of an eye and a whole week has gone by. How in the WORLD is Christmas only 2 tiny weeks away?!
But enough about me and my Christmas dilemma, let’s talk dinner. What have you made your family lately?
I recently made these Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches and my husband and I devoured them! I am such a huge crock pot fan. I love throwing some meat and spices in and in a few hours, serving up a warm, healthy dinner. The shredded buffalo chicken was tender and the blue cheese dressing on top was the proverbial icing on the cake.
Buffalo is probably one of the best flavors too. We love making Buffalo Chicken Dip whenever the craving hits. It’s so spicy and comforting all at the same time. The same goes for buffalo chicken sandwiches. My kind of dinner, people! I served my sandwiches with a side of onion rings and a diet soda. 🙂 I felt like I was eating at a fun diner instead of my house!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12-oz) bottle buffalo wing sauce, divided (I LOVE Frank's)
- half a 1-oz. package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- hamburger buns, for serving
- blue cheese dressing, for serving
- blue cheese crumbles, for serving if desired
- Place the chicken breasts into the slow cooker, and pour about ¾ of the wing sauce on top of the chicken.
- Add the ranch dressing mix. Cover, and cook on Low for 6 hours, or until meat is cooked through and easy to shred.
- Once the chicken has cooked, shred the meat finely with two forks. Pile the meat onto the buns.
- Top with remaining buffalo wing sauce, blue cheese dressing and blue cheese crumbles to serve. Enjoy!
Note: These are a bit spicy. If you are serving people who are sensitive to spicy foods, maybe try a more mild buffalo sauce.