Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies with vanilla pudding mixed inside, are soft & chewy in the middle with crispy edges. A family favorite cookie recipe we love! Plus 20 more awesome chocolate chip cookie recipes!
Today is my son, Chance’s Birthday! He’s 12 today, officially a pre-teen. 🙂 What a sweet kid. So happy and loving. He started football this week and he even has practice tonight, on his Birthday. He wasn’t very excited about that, lol!
We had a Birthday party for him yesterday though, on his one day off. I took him and four friends to a racing place and dinner and then they had a sleep over. It was a lot of testosterone at my house!
It’s very fitting that his Birthday lands on National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day because he LOVES cookies. In fact, he’s recently been more interested in baking and almost every Sunday afternoon, he asks me if he can make cookies. I’m not sure if he likes the cookies or the dough more though, lol!
I have to admit that he’s a pretty good little baker. One of his favorite recipes is pudding chocolate chip cookies. These are seriously so delicious! And they’re easy to make, too.
I think what I love most about these pudding chocolate chip cookies is that the pudding gives it an almost butterscotch flavor. It adds a depth that normal chocolate chip cookies don’t have. I like when cookies are soft on the inside and have crunchy edges. These definitely fit the bill!
If you’re looking for a yummy homemade cookie recipe that’s easy to make but has a little extra something to make it more special, this is the recipe for you!
And in honor of my son’s Birthday and National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day, I’m giving you even more chocolate chip cookie recipes! I’ve partnered with a group of food bloggers to bring you 21+ Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes.
Just scroll down, grab the recipe for my Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies and right below are 20 more chocolate chip cookie recipes! Enjoy National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day!
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- ¾ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 (1-oz) sugar-free, fat-free vanilla pudding (the small box)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the baking soda, baking powder, salt, dry pudding packet and flour. Set aside.
- In a large mixer, blend together both sugars and softened butter until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined.
- Add in flour mixture and blend until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Scoop onto cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven for about 12-13 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes and then carefully take off cookie sheet onto a cooling rack. Enjoy!
Now check out these 21+ Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes Pictured Above:
- Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake by Like Mother Like Daughter
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza by Jamie Cooks It Up!
- Coconut Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies by Creations by Kara
- Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies by The Baker Upstairs
- S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies by Life Made Simple
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars by 365 Days of Slow Cooking
- Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies by Butter With A Side of Bread
- Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies by Real Mom Kitchen
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars by The Stay At Home Chef
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cone by Ashlee Marie
- Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies by Yummy Healthy Easy (you’re here!)
Now 10 More Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes for you to enjoy…
- Easy Chocolate Chip Bisquick Cookies
- Millionaire Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lighter Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Rolo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Double Chocolate Avocado Cookies
- Nutella Cream Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies
- Candy Bar Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies