This is the BEST EVER White Chicken Chili recipe!! It’s my very favorite chili recipe. It’s super easy and everyone loves it! Simple, quick, easy & delicious. Definitely a family pleasing dinner recipe!
This is pretty much literally the BEST EVER White Chicken Chili recipe in the history of all white chicken chili recipes!! It’s my very favorite. It’s super easy and everyone loves it! This is my sister, Nicole’s recipe and I make it at least once a month. Even when it’s crazy hot outside, my boys request this white chicken chili!
When I was first married, my husband told me how much he didn’t like soups or chili recipes. But after giving him a bowl of this White Chicken Chili, he definitely converted! It has so much flavor plus lots of fiber, protein, and veggies. And it doesn’t get any easier than dumping some cans of beans and frozen veggies into a pot does it?? And it tastes sooooo good!
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 3 chicken breasts cooked & cut up (or 1 large can chicken)
- 2 14 oz cans of chicken broth
- 3 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 bag frozen sweet white corn
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 3 14 oz cans white beans, any kind, undrained
- 1 14 oz can garbanzo beans, drained
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- sour cream optional
- tortilla chips & shredded cheese for serving
- In a large pot, saute garlic and onions in a bit of oil.
- Add everything else, except sour cream, chips and cheese.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer uncovered for 30 minutes up to 2 hours.
- Stir in a little sour cream if desired. Serve with shredded cheese and tortilla chips.