This Buffalo Chicken Pizza will knock your socks off! Forget boring cheese pizza, this will be your new favorite pizza! It takes hardly any time to throw together and the flavors taste amazing. It’s like buffalo wings and pizza combined!
I try to go to the grocery store only once a week. I plan out all my meals, clip as many coupons as I think I’ll use and then head to the store. By the time I’m finished, I’ve filled an entire grocery cart to overflowing and I always get at least 1-2 comments on it. Either something about having a lot of people to feed, or like this last trip I had “I’m not getting behind you in line!” Ha! Anyone else go only once a week? I feel like it saves me money. If I went everyday or every other day like others here in California seem to do, I would get a ton of other snacks and junk that I don’t need. What do you think?
One of my favorite things to plan for dinner is pizza. We love pizza! It’s inexpensive, delicious and hearty. This Buffalo Chicken Pizza uses those frozen and breaded chicken tenders (which I always have on hand) and pre-made pizza dough, which I always have on hand too! Plus loads of my favorite hot sauce – Frank’s RedHot! I LOVE that stuff! It’s one of those easy dinners that doesn’t take much planning. If you like buffalo wings and pizza, this is a match made in heaven that you’ll love!
- 1 13.8-oz tube Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. Frank's RedHot Buffalo Sauce divided
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. melted unsalted butter
- 3/4 - 1 lb. frozen breaded chicken tenders cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- 1 stalk celery thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot grated or thinly sliced into 2-inch long strands
- Preheat oven to 500º. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Press out Pillsbury crust onto baking sheet until desired thickness.
- Combine butter and 1/4 cup Frank's RedHot Buffalo Sauce in a small bowl. Brush on dough, leaving an inch border. Top with chicken tender pieces. Bake until chicken is cooked through and crust is golden brown, about 15 minutes (keep checking pizza so it doesn't get over cooked).
- Remove pizza from oven and drizzle with remaining 2 Tbsp. Frank's RedHot and sprinkle with Monterey Jack. Bake until cheese is melted. Pull pizza out of the oven and sprinkle with blue cheese, celery and carrot. Slice and enjoy!