I LOVE desserts. Who doesn’t?!
No joke! Who woulda thunk it?! Cool Whip + Cake Mix = yummy, soft, easy, low fat cookies! And you can use whatever cake mix you like or have on hand in your cupboard.
I had a spice cake mix so I used that. They tasted like gingerbread cookies, it was awesome!! I’ve made chocolate ones and they were fantastic!
Next up, strawberry! I used the Cool Whip Lite brand for fewer calories and you can use the low sugar cake mixes too!
Mmmmmm…so good with a cold glass of milk!
Have you tried this recipe? What did you think?? I can’t wait to play around with it more to see what other results I get!
- 1 18.25-oz box cake mix, any flavor
- 1 8-oz container Cool Whip (I used Lite)
- 2 eggs
- powdered sugar for rolling
- Beat together Cool Whip and eggs. Add the cake mix and stir together. Dough will be really thick. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray or use parchment paper.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of powdered sugar into a small bowl. Drop chilled dough by tablespoon (I used a cookie scoop) into powdered sugar and roll dough around until covered. Bake for about 9-11 minutes. Bake time depends on size of cookies so keep checking to see if cooked! Cool on baking rack and ENJOY!!