- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" cubes
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli cut into small florets
- sesame seeds
- Place 1/2 cup cornstarch in a large plastic baggie. Add chicken cubes and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet, pour enough canola oil to cover the bottom. When heated up, add chicken and cook until medium brown - be sure to not let the chicken stick to the pan.
- While your chicken is cooking, make sauce: Mix water, sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic powder and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Stir over medium-high heat until thickened. Pour over browned chicken. Stir to combine and simmer about 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli florets to chicken and cover with lid. Let steam until tender to your liking.
- Serve chicken and broccoli on a bed of rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds. ENJOY!!