- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 8 oz. Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- topping suggestions: lettuce avocado, olives, tomatoes, cilantro, sour cream, salsa or hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9 inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- Tear corn tortillas in half and place on bottom of pie pan, lining the bottom.
- Brown ground beef and onion. Add garlic powder, chili powder, thyme, salt, oregano and cumin. Pour over torn tortillas in pie pan.
- Top beef mixture with Monterey Jack cheese. Beat eggs and milk together and pour over the mixture in pie pan.
- Bake for approximately 50-60 minutes, or until eggs are set. Cut into pie slices and top with any taco toppings you prefer. ENJOY!!