- 3 cups flour
- 6 eggs
- 5 cups milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- toppings such as: Nutella powdered sugar, cinnamon, fruit, yogurt, whipped cream, etc.
- Mix all ingredients together in large mixing bowl with whisk.
- We have a crepe pan but you can use any small (about 8") nonstick pan. Turn up your heat on your burner to medium-high.
- Spray your pan generously with cooking spray and pour a small amount of batter on your pan (just enough to cover the bottom of the pan). Rotate pan around until batter covers the entire bottom surface in a thin layer.
- Cook until edges of crepe start to raise and bubbles begin to form underneath.
- This is what takes a bit of practice...shake the pan a little until the crepe is loosened and FLIP! You can also use a spatula to help out. 🙂
- Cook for an additional 30 seconds and serve warm with your favorite toppings! This recipe makes tons of crepes! I like to serve them with cut up fruit, fruit jam and whipped topping and my kids like cinnamon and sugar sprinkled inside and then rolled up (as below). There are tons of ways to enjoy these!