Easy Greek Pizza Recipe with a mayo & garlic spread and topped with feta, red onion, spinach, sun dried tomatoes and kalamata olives. Crazy delicious!
I’ve been holding out on you. I’ve had this greek pizza recipe sitting in my archives of photos for months, just waiting to be shared. I even shared a teaser picture of it on Instagram at the time I made it and I never posted it. How rude!
I promise that won’t happen again. Okay, I really can’t promise that…but I’ll try. 😉
In the meantime, what are your plans this fine hump day? Me? I’ll be leaving on a jet plane to visit Chicago for the next few days. I can’t wait! Lots more to come about my trip. I’m sure I’m leaving you in stitches, right? Ha!
Whenever I see the word GREEK, I get excited. I love any and everything Greek food. If there’s something Greek on the menu at a restaurant, I usually order it.
This Greek Pizza Recipe is super easy and full of yummy Greek flavors. It makes a special dinner the whole family will enjoy!
- 12 " pre-baked pizza crust can be store bought or my recipe here, baked for about half the time
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 1/2 small red onion sliced into thin rings
- 1/4 diced oil-packed sun dried tomatoes
- 2 cups baby spinace leaves
- 1/2 cup light feta cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Place rack on lowest position in oven.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayo, garlic, 1/4 cup feta cheese and oregano. Spread onto crust, leaving about an inch on the edges.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and olives. Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Top with spinach, onion and 1/4 cup feta cheese. Return to oven and bake until onion and cheese is softened, about 2 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve. Enjoy!
If you liked this recipe, you might like these too:
Roasted Garlic, Spinach & Tomato Whole Wheat Pizza
More Greek Pizzas from friends:
- Greek Vegetable Pizza by Lauren Kelly Nutrition
- Greek Pizza by Two Peas & Their Pod
- Mini Greek Pizzas by The Baby Bump Diaries
Jen @ Baked by an Introvert says
Have a safe trip! I’m going to be enjoying pizza while you are away! Love this greek version!
Jen, thanks for sharing my recipe! I can’t wait to try yours, I am such a huge fan of Greek Food!
Carol at Wild Goose Mama says
I love Greek Food and Greek Salads. I think this is a simple way to get that classic delicious
flavor combo. Well done.
Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats says
Tease! This looks delicious! Have fun in Chicago!
Shelby @ Go Eat and Repeat says
This Greek Pizza sounds amazing! I had never thought of this before!