The juiciest, most delicious, guacamole chicken burgers! Super simple to make – serve on buns with a layer of guacamole on the top. Amazing!
Not to be dramatic, but you guys… I just took three separate trips in one week. THREE!!!!
One trip to Santa Barbara. One trip to the ALDI test kitchens in Chicago (more to come on this!). And one fun girls trip to Palm Springs! It’s been a whirlwind of a week but in a nutshell – I had a great time but am completely behind. And happy to be home. 🙂
That being said, between those trips, I had the opportunity to whip together some of the most amazing chicken burgers I’ve ever had. I’ve done some recipe development on chicken burgers several times and feel like I finally created the yummiest, most juiciest recipe ever. Guacamole Chicken Burgers!
My boys LOVED these. It’s such a great basic chicken burger recipe, but then you add guacamole and BAM. Best ever chicken burger ever! I hope you give this recipe a try… even if you’re busy traveling and/or busy, this is a quick one that takes little time and tastes amazing. Happy Monday!
- 1 lb. lean ground chicken
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped (about 3-4)
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 of a lime juiced
- 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese I used Cabot Farmhouse Reserve aged cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. salt or more if needed
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 medium avocados smashed with a fork
- 1 to mato diced
- lawry's season salt
- 3/4 tsp. lime or lemon juice
- hamburger buns for serving
- Combine chicken, green onions, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, cheddar, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix lightly and then divide into 4 patties.
- In a separate bowl, combine smashed avocados, diced tomato, Lawry's, pepper and lime or lemon juice. Set aside.
- Barbecue patties on the grill or on a hot pan on the stove top until cooked through. Serve on buns with reserved guacamole. Enjoy!