Healthy and easy flourless muffins made using only a blender – no bowls! You will love how moist and flavorful these muffins are and they’re made with NO oil or butter!
I’ve been hearing about flourless this, gluten free that and I think I might be falling under the spell of it all. I had to give up a few of my workouts when my two little guys were in preschool three mornings a week. Mostly in order to get work done or run errands. But now that it’s summertime, I’ve been able to go to the gym a lot more. And since it’s bathing suit season…I’ve been trying to watch what I eat. 😉
Which brings me to this awesome recipe. Now, I have to say that I don’t love the pictures of these flourless muffins. I feel like they don’t do these delicious muffins the justice they deserve. With that being said – I absolutely L-O-V-E this recipe. I know I say that a lot, (pretty much with every recipe, lol) but this time – I really really mean it!
The combo of the ingredients in these easy flourless muffins, really make for a healthy muffin. But a lot of times healthy muffins = dry muffins, right? Not these. They’re moist, soft, squishy muffins with tons of flavor. And they fill you up with just one muffin – they’re that satisfying!
Instead of flour, these muffins use oats. Bananas and Greek yogurt make them moist and tender. There’s no added oil or butter, which makes these a healthy choice for breakfast, a snack or even dessert. They’re the easiest muffins ever to make. You throw the few ingredients in the blender and blend it all up, pour right into the muffin tin and bake. Easy peasy! Please try this recipe, you will love these healthy muffins!
- ¼ cup fat free milk
- 1 (5.3-oz) container fat free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas, broken into chunks
- 2½ cups dry quick oats
- ¼ cup Truvia Baking Blend, or your favorite sweetener
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven 400ºF. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a blender, combine ingredients and blend together. (I have a Vitamix, so blending these ingredients together works fine. If you don't have a blender like this, do it in batches to get it to blend together.)
- Pour evenly into prepared muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of one comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes and carefully take out of muffin tin. Eat immediately or place in airtight container in refrigerator. Enjoy!