- 1 6-oz pkg. lemon Jello (I used sugar free)
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 c. boiling water
- 6 ounces half a container frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 2 c. 1 pint whipping cream
- Combine Jello, sugar and salt in a medium sized bowl. Add the boiling water; stir until Jello is completely dissolved.
- Add the lemonade concentrate. Chill until slightly set (like egg whites). With a hand mixer, whip to froth.
- Whip the whipping cream and fold into frothy Jello. Let set up in refrigerator. Scoop into bowls. Extra yummy paired with fruit. ENJOY!!