Mini Bacon Egg Muffins are healthy little breakfast bites full of yummy protein. Only 43 calories and 3 grams of protein in every mini egg muffin! PLUS keep reading for a giveaway of a Calphalon Nonstick Omelet Pan thanks to AllWhites® 100% Egg Whites, who are sponsoring this post!
I’m slightly addicted to eggs. I can eat them at all times of the day. All day, every day. They’re such amazing protein and really fill you up. The problem is that only half of my kids like eggs. Two out of four I guess isn’t so bad, lol! But I’m always trying to find ways to get them ALL to actual eat and enjoy an egg or two for breakfast.
My solution? Make cute little egg muffins! These fun mini muffin bites are filled with healthy protein and taste so delicious. There’s a bit of bacon and cheese in every bite, making these the tastiest breakfast everyone loves!
I used AllWhites® 100% Liquid Egg Whites instead of regular eggs because:
- They’re fat-free and cholesterol free.
- Half the calories of regular eggs – only 25 calories in each serving!
- They have a whopping 5 grams of protein.
- 100% real liquid egg whites and less than 1% carbohydrate.
- It’s easier to pour egg whites straight from the carton instead of cracking a bunch of eggs. 😉
I’ve also started adding AllWhites into my smoothies because they’re pasteurized and safer to eat than traditional whole eggs. Having a carton or two on my refrigerator shelf is really helpful. Especially when you have busy mornings (like we do) and need a quick, healthy breakfast that will satisfy you for hours.
Mini Bacon Egg Muffins are sure to be a crowd pleaser, and they only have 43 calories and 3 grams of protein per yummy little bite! Make these a day ahead and eat them for breakfast every morning for the week for a healthy start to your day.
Now, keep scrolling for your chance to WIN a fabulous Calphalon Nonstick Omelet Pan thanks to AllWhites® 100% Egg Whites! This is an awesome omelet pan and it’s super easy to win!
Mini Bacon Egg Muffins
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled (can use turkey bacon to save even more calories)
- 1 cup AllWhites® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese finely shredded
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Whisk all ingredients together until thoroughly combined. Pour into prepared muffin tin, filling about 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until the egg muffins are fluffy and bounce back when touched.
- Carefully extract with a fork and serve immediately. Or place in airtight container and refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!
If you liked this egg recipe, you might like these too:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AllWhites 100% Liquid Egg Whites. The opinions and text are all mine.