- 6 c. old fashioned oats
- 2 c. raw almonds chopped (I buy them pre-sliced)
- 1 c. coconut
- 1 c. roasted and salted sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp. flaxseed or more if you like it!
- 1 Tbsp. wheat germ or more if you like it!
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 c. honey
- Mix first six ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt your butter and honey in a small bowl in the microwave. Pour over oat mixture and stir.
- Pour on a cookie sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 15 minutes, then stir it and let bake for another 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. (Your kitchen is going to smell SO GOOD!!)