When life gives you avocados, make a parfait! Creamy, delicious No-Bake Avocado Lime Parfaits. 🙂
OMG. It’s finally Friday.
You guys. It’s been a heck of a week for me. This poor little blog of mine has been neglected. But not today. Today, I bring you a gift. It’s parfait time!!!
Parfaits are like the lazy person’s dessert. Right? It’s like, I don’t want to make a whole pie, so let’s make a parfait instead! This cake didn’t turn out pretty… turn it into a parfait! Oh, I have extra fruit and whipped cream…parfait!
It’s just so easy. So is this Avocado Lime Parfait. Layer in cups or jars and serve. Dessert done. I’m obviously a tiny bit obsessed with avocados in desserts lately. I love the creaminess and richness avocado gives.
This parfait is fun because not only is it green (St. Patrick’s Day!) but it’s full of creamy, deliciousness. No baking required.
With a layer of cinnamon graham crumbles, a rich layer of avocado and lime and a creamy yogurt topping plus some lime zest thrown on top? Heaven.
Happy Friday! 🙂
- 6 low-fat graham crackers
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8-oz Greek cream cheese (or fat free)
- juice of 1 large lime
- 1 tsp.vanilla extract
- 1 8-oz container fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. Truvia sweetener or 1 Tbsp. sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a food processor, blend together graham crackers, butter and cinnamon until crumbly.
- In a blender (or food processor) combine the peeled avocados, milk, cream cheese, lime and vanilla. Process until smooth.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, Truvia and vanilla until combined.
- In jars or cups, layer graham cracker crust, creamy avocado mixture and yogurt mixture. Serve right away or chill and then serve. Enjoy!
If you liked this recipe, you’ll love these too:
Double Chocolate Avocado Cookies
Rough week, huh? I hear ya. My kids are on yet another snow day and we’re trapped together. It’s fun at first, but after a while…
These look fantastic. Very summery, which is the hope I need right now!
Ugh. Snow. That’s one thing I can’t complain about. 😉 Have a great weekend, Mir and stay warm! xo!
Jen @ Baked by an Introvert says
I love no bake desserts! This avocado lime parfait sounds wonderful. I recently fell in love with adding avocado into desserts. I can’t wait to try it after I restock my avocado supply.
I hope you try it, Jen! Thanks, friend!!
Thank you Jen and have a relaxing weekend, or at least put your feet up for awhile.
You too, thank you Liz!
Looks so nice! Lovely color and flavors 🙂
Thank you so much!
Thalia @ butter and brioche says
I never have made a dessert with avocado before.. and definitely am now inspired too! These parfaits look delicious and the colour of them is just incredible.
Mariah @ Mariah's Pleasing Plates says
Amen for weekends!!! Love these parfaits! Pinned!
This looks delicious, going to have to try this recipe!
Thanks Kelli!! You’re the best!
This looks amazing and so refreshing!! I love key lime so I am sure this is amazing!!
Thanks, friend!! You’re so sweet!
Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust says
You know me and my avocado!! <3 this!