Cool down with a bowl of Peach Frozen Yogurt! Only five simple and healthy ingredients to the best frozen yogurt recipe!
(Thanks to Real California Milk for sponsoring this post!)
How to Make Frozen Yogurt
Have you ever made homemade frozen yogurt before? It’s so easy! This Peach Frozen Yogurt Recipe is seriously so so good and has only five ingredients – three of which are Real California Milk products. Can I give you some California dairy facts?
Trust me when I say that! Being a California resident, mother to four growing boys and a food blogger – food and sustainability mean a lot to me. I’ve had the opportunity to visit several dairy farms in California. These dairy farmers are so committed to their farms.
I love meeting farmers. They are all incredible business owners and know what they’re doing. They make sure they are producing the best dairy products they possibly can give. Look for products with the Real California Milk seal, which means it is made with milk from California dairy families. Use the Product Locator to find products at a store near you!
What ingredients are in frozen yogurt?
I think frozen yogurt is such a refreshing treat especially during the summer. The five ingredients in this frozen yogurt recipe are:
- Real California Whole Milk
- Real California Non-fat Vanilla Yogurt
- A tiny bit of Real California Heavy Whipping Cream
- Sugar/Sugar Substitute
I love summer peaches. For this peach frozen yogurt recipe, I blended up two peaches and used that inside the frozen yogurt.
How is frozen yogurt made?
I love how simple this recipe is to make. All you have to do is blend whole milk with a little bit of sugar, just until the sugar is dissolved. Stir in non-fat vanilla yogurt, a little bit of heavy whipping cream, peach puree, and I also love adding a little vanilla extract too.
Don’t have an ice cream maker? That’s okay! Simply freeze the peach frozen yogurt mixture in a pan and let set. When completely frozen, scoop it out into bowls or cones and enjoy!
If you loved this recipe, be sure to check out some other healthy dessert recipes:
- Frozen Mini Key Lime Pies
- Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles
- Strawberry Sorbet Recipe
- Tropical Smoothie Bowl
- Cuisinart 2-quart Ice Cream Maker
- Kitchen-Aid Hand Mixer
- One Pint Ice Cream Holders
- Ice Cream Cones
Without further delay, here’s the recipe!
Peach Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- Ice Cream Maker
- 1 2/3 cup Real California Whole Milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar or 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. Truvia or other sugar substitute
- 4 cups Real California Yogurt Non-Fat, Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Real California Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract optional
- 1 cup peaches, pureed (about 2 large peaches)
- Using a hand mixer, mix together whole milk and sugar. Blend until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in yogurt, cream, vanilla (if using) and pureed peaches.
- If not using an ice cream maker, pour mixture into a large dish and freeze. Scoop into bowls or cones and serve. Enjoy!
Like this recipe? Be sure to pin it to your dessert board on Pinterest!
Follow Yummy Healthy Easy on Pinterest for some of the very best dessert ideas!
Anthony Allen says
I made this because I had some apples that weren’t getting eaten and a few pears. This is delicious! I can’t wait to make it again.