Quick & Easy BBQ Cups
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1/2 - 1 cup BBQ sauce depending on how much BBQ sauce you like!
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 12-oz can Buttermilk biscuits (I used Grands Junior)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Brown ground turkey in skillet. Add BBQ sauce and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Separate biscuits and place in muffin tins, pressing dough up sides to edge of cups. Fill dough with cooked turkey mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve and enjoy!!