This Skinny Creamy Avocado Dip takes only minutes to make and is a great healthier alternative for a game time appetizer or a holiday get together!
There’s something irresistible about avocados. I just can’t pass them by in the produce section without grabbing a couple. Oh how I love you, dear avocado. I’ll be so sad when it’s winter and the avocados aren’t in season anymore. But until then, I’ll make sure this Skinny Avocado Dip is tucked in a nook in my fridge at all times so I can get my avocado fix at my leisure.
This simple dip is the perfect snack to sit down with when you’re watching a football game and it’s a great alternative to fried finger foods for your Labor Day get together. I even added it to my taco salad yesterday instead of using dressing! It has the right amount of heat with a yummy creamy texture. You won’t even be able to tell that it has Greek yogurt in it! Your family & friends will love it!
- 2 sliced avocados
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 6-oz container non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. coarse salt
- 1 finely chopped jalapeño or less for more mild dip
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combined and smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!