Skinny Granola Cookie Wedges
It’s really simple to make. Here’s what you need to do:
- Combine the brown sugar, oil, butter, vanilla, salt, baking soda and egg white in a bowl.
- Add four, oats, nuts and chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour into a 9″ pie pan and bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes.
- You’re done! Slice into 8 slices and enjoy!
Looking for more skinny dessert recipes?
- 1 9" Pie Pan
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 Tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 large egg white
- 2.25 ounces all-purpose flour about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans chopped
- 2 Tbsp. semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine brown sugar, oil, butter, vanilla, salt, baking soda and egg in a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Weigh or lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level with a knife. Add flour, oats, nuts and chocolate chips to sugar mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Scrape the dough into a 9-inch glass pie plate coated with cooking spray and spread to the edges with a spatula. Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly on a wire rack. Cut into 8 wedges and ENJOY!!