Easy Chocolate Custard recipe that’s velvety smooth, rich and light all at the same time. Plus it’s super easy (only 5 ingredients) and under 100 calories for each cup!
It’s finally Friday. Hallelujah.
How has your week treated you? Are you as ready for a little weekend break as I am? If your answer is yes, then I have a special treat for you!
I want you to pull those cute little custard cups out of hiding this weekend and make this skinny and super easy chocolate custard, mmkay? Why? Because it’s the most sinfully tasting light dessert ever. It’s smooth, creamy and the light chocolate flavor just melts in your mouth.
If you have company coming over this weekend, make this easy chocolate custard and your peoples (yes, I just said peoples) will be so impressed!
This chocolate custard has only 5 EASY ingredients. Blend them up in a blender and pour into four ramekins. Put the ramekins into a skillet and add water to it and cook on the stove top. This is what’s so easy about this recipe! The boiling water in the skillet cooks the custard – and it only needs 10 minutes. Boom. Done. Chill for a couple hours and dessert is served! I love these with a little whipped cream, cinnamon and some fruit on top.
It really is an unbelievably decadent yet skinny dessert. All for only 94 calories per cup. I hope you’ll give it a try. Happy Friday!
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Truvia Baking Blend
- 3 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pour all ingredients in a blender. Blend until combined.
- Divide mixture evenly into four ramekins or custard cups. Place in a large skillet and add water up to 1/2" from the top of custard cups.
- Place on stovetop and heat water to a boil over high heat. Reduce hear to low, cover pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove cups from skillet, carefully. Cover each with plastic wrap, touching the plastic to the top of the custard. Chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours or until chilled.
- Serve with a scoop of whipped cream and berries and enjoy!