Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Cake
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- vanilla ice cream for serving
- In a mixing bowl, mix together 1 cup brown sugar, flour, 3 Tbsp. cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in milk, butter and vanilla. Spread over bottom of slow cooker (batter will be really thick).
- Mix together 3/4 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa. Sprinkle over mixture in slow cooker.
- Pour boiling water over the top. Do not stir.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 2-3 hours, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream. ENJOY!!